The Right Level performs all of the functions of a spirit level—and then some:
- The Right Level confirms a right angle between two long, intersecting objects more precisely than even the largest framing square using an easy-to-follow, three-step procedure (see Instructional Video).
- The Right Level contains asymmetrical beveled edges—which, together, form complementary angles—to quickly apply the familiar 3-4-5 rule (based on the Pythagorean Theorem) for measuring a right angle (see Features of The Right Level).
- The unique design of The Right Level saves time and manpower by requiring only one person—rather than two using a tape measure—to verify if the angle of two long, intersecting objects is exactly 90 degrees (see Features of The Right Level).
- The Right Level includes 11 strategically placed vials, enabling it to determine if objects are level and plumb in various alignments.
- Because of its uneven edges, The Right Level can be positioned flush on two intersecting objects at different angles, making it possible to measure shorter, confined objects for perpendicularity.
- The Right Level is 5 feet long on its base, guaranteeing greater accuracy than a standard 4-foot-long level (see Features of The Right Level).
- The Right Level provides a directional arrow, built-in side ruler, and numbered edge markings on both sides to simplify its use (see Features of The Right Level).
- To meet the stringent requirements of a dual-purpose measuring tool, The Right Level is solid and rugged, built to last a lifetime of repeated use.
- The Right Level contains no potentially hazardous lasers or fragile moving parts.